SimulationCraft 7.1.0, release 3
Released on 20 Dec 2016
Release 710-03 notes
- Healers are not supported, and currently have no developer working on them.
- Entirely too many notes to include everything – this will list all differences since 710-02
- Hotfixes Current as of 2016-12-19
- PTR 7.1.5 is supported, enable ptr mode to test
- Hunters and Death Knights are still lagging behind.
- Added simple verification of use_item actions
- single_actor_batch - Speeds up multi-character raid simulations significantly – Anywhere from 1.5-2.0x faster.
- The speed increase is from simulating each character individually, then combining them at the very end.
- Recommend to add fixed_time=1 to your simulation while using this option, especially on shadow priests with surrender to madness and any execute-heavy spec
- VERY BETA, MAY BREAK. Please report any breakages.
- copy= should now copy all artifacts
- Improved modeling of many items
- Ursoc’s Rending Paw, Ring of Collapsing Futures, Luffa Wrappings, Eye of Command
- Fixed crashes, as always
- Added Into The Fray
- Protection should be mostly finished
- Berserker’s Fury trinket no longer works at level 110
- Added option to disable automatic heroic leap with heroic charge.
- Ex: actions+=/heroic_charge,disable_heroic_leap=1,if=whatever