SimulationCraft 7.1.0, release 2
Released on 09 Nov 2016
Release 710-02 notes
- Healers are not supported, and currently have no developer working on them.
- Entirely too many notes to include everything – this will list all differences since 703-03
- Hotfixes Current as of 2016-11-03
- Note: 7.1 had massive changes to spells, splitting some spells into multiple ranks where the resource gain would be in the second rank of the spell, while the damage would be in the first.
- Hunters and Death Knights are still a work in progress, but should be usable.
- Ring of Collapsing Futures
- Mrrgria’s Favor
- Toe Knee’s Promise
- Deteriorated Construct Core + Karazhan Chest buff
- Added region combobox to import widget
- Allow windows environment variable QT_OPENGL to be used, when set to software this will sometimes fix crashing issues on laptops with switchable graphics.
- Added Karazhan relics
- Several missing override spell fields added
- Fix periodic resource gain procs
- Allow touch of the grave to crit
- Add Mind Freeze to Frost.
- Ailuro Pouncer’s no longer consume all 3 stacks of predatory swiftness
- !Protection is still a work in progress!
- Tweaked arms/fury action lists
- Ravager now replaces bladestorm when talented for Arms
- Fury should no longer gain colossus smash from wearing heroic leap pants