SimulationCraft 7.1.0, release 1
Released on 30 Oct 2016
Release 710-01 notes
- Healers are not supported, and currently have no developer working on them.
- Entirely too many notes to include everything – this will list all differences since 703-03
- Hotfixes Current as of 2016-10-30
- Note: 7.1 had massive changes to spells, splitting some spells into multiple ranks where the resource gain would be in the second rank of the spell, while the damage would be in the first.
- Hunters and Death Knights are still a work in progress, but should be usable.
- Aran’s Relaxing Ruby
- Bough of Corruption
- Added option to select default save location for GUI
- Program crashes on startup using windows 7
- 7.1 Armor + Spell changes added
- Added scaled_speed_rating
- GUI no longer creates XML report – Will speed up post-simulation report creation time
- Specs that use non-mainhand artifacts should now have proper ilevel scaling with the main hand
- copy= should now also copy artifacts from armory-imports
- Added rune.time_to_X – x = 1-6 expression
- !Protection is still a work in progress!