SimulationCraft 7.0.3, release 3
Released on 04 Oct 2016
Release 703-03 notes
Healers are not supported, and currently have no developer working on them.
Entirely too many notes to include everything – this will list all differences since 703-02 – Will list every change since the last release
Hotfixes Current as of 2016-10-04
- Implement “full_recharge_time” expression that returns the number of seconds until the action is fully recharged.
- Gnawed Thumb Ring does not increase physical damage done
- Pepper Breath doesn’t get player multipliers
- Twisting Winds tick count halved
- Mark of the Distant Army is affected by armor.
- Spontaneous Appendages is not affected by armor
- Fix Spontaneous Appendages base damage.
- Reduce uptime of Bloodthirsty Instinct based on uptimes observed from logs.
- Many crashes
- Most classes had some sort of action list update
- Hunter + DK probably need some action list love
- Demon spikes has a hasted cd.
- Chaos Blades damage bonus snapshots.
- Add demon hunter talent parsing/creation
- Add demon_blades_charges expression that returns an estimated number of charges pooled like you could via an addon.
- Add “initial_fury” option that sets the amount of fury the actor starts each iteration with.
- Fix Blade Dance only being usable during Metamorphosis.
- Implement Eye Beam extending the duration of Metamorphosis when used at the end of the buff.
- Fix Blade Dance buffs having a cooldown.
- Fix Ashamane’s Frenzy damage
- Black Arrow should scale off MM Mastery
- Improve arcane mage mana regen calc
- MoA multipliers return
- AA doesn’t crit or snapshot multipliers anymore
- Many quickening fixes
- Quickening does not refresh at max stacks
- Mark of Aluneth is AoE
- fix rhonins armwraps proc
- Reduce NT early refresh AM proc chance
- Add AoE damage reduction to Strike of the Windlord
- Apply a Fists of Fury in-game bug with SEF
- Add Drinking Horn Cover Legendary
- Remove Blackout Kick cooldown.
- Fixed Tornado Kick from applying irrelevant multipliers.
- SoV explosion splits.
- Prevent blessing of might from proccing trinkets and such
- Disable Holy/Disc as they are not currently supported
- Disable dynamic haste scaling on Mind Blast as it was causing Mind Blast’s CD to double-dip on Haste
- Cap mass hysteria at 100%.
- Disable Insignia of Ravenholdt procs from AOE abilities
- Disable Insignia of Ravenholdt procs on Poisoned Knife
- Fixed Insignia of Ravenholdt Crit Chance
- Blunderbuss also benefits from legendary.
- Fix a crash when feral_spirit action is not used.
- Allow ~everything to proc Eye of the Twisting Nether
- Implement an in-game bug to Doom Winds.
- Add proc tracking for enhance. Allow CL to proc WF.
- !Protection is still a work in progress!
- Add in basic guassian function for never surrender to protection
- Fixed report to show ignore pain.
- Fixed - Ultimatum and Vengeance: Focused Rage Interaction
- Fixed - Ignore Pain with Vengeance, Part 2
- Add Scales of Earth, Dragon Scale
- Increase radius of demo shout with rumbling voice
- Fix rage gain on revenge with might of vrykul
- Add in mechanics for reflective plating and spell reflect
- Correct rage gain from damage taken by only granting rage from damage post-absorb and post-mitigation
- Make sure vengeance ignore pain always procs from focused rage
- Make sure heroic leap doesn’t deal damage if it lands away from a mob.
- Correct rage from damage taken formula (Huge fix)
- Remove Dragon Scales from Ignore Pain cap calculation
- Protection no longer gets rage from autoattacks
- Fix various problems with Corrupted Blood Of Zakajz
- 20% damage instead of 50%
- No more proccing from it’s own ticks
- Double dipping behavior with colossus smash implemented
- Update Arms to use composite_player_target_multiplier. Will fix scaling with trinkets.